Keywords &Phrases To Get You an Interview
* Team player -- Starting out in yourcareer, you'll want to work on a team, you'll need to work on a team,and the hiring manager is going to want to hear that. Tell 'em.
* Leadership -- At an entry-level,you're not being hired as a manager. But showing leadership also meansshowing independent thinking and the ability to take control of asituation, rather than always deferring to somebody else.
* Oral and written communications --If you can't communicate, nobody knows what you're doing, or how good(or bad) you're doing.
* Problem-solving and decision-making-- Some of the key keywords -- showing the ability to get things done,regardless of the obstacles. You'll want these skills showing.
* "Bright" and "Passionate" -- Acompany that wants "bright" or "passionate" employees is hoping to tapinto the energy of youth. You're perfect. Apply now.